- Become a member of Tide by signing up here: https://www.tide.uk.net/
- Join our private peer support group on Facebook: Facebook Group
- Take part in our National Wednesday Coffee Mornings on Zoom, 10.30 - 11.30 am.
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
- Share your experiences
- Get involved in projects that influence policy, research, & practice
Merseyside/Cheshire Virtual Meet-Up - Every Thursday, 12.00 noon - 1.00pm
All carers & former carers of people living with dementia are welcome to come along to this local virtual meet-up - for peer support, discussion, advice & ideas. You can register on the link below & a zoom link will be automatically sent to you.
Specific Carer Groups:
- Carers of People living with Young Onset Dementia: 1st Tuesday of the month, 7.00pm - 8.00 pm.
- Carers of someone living in Residential Care: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Former Carers: Last Wednesday of the month, 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- Home Carers: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Merseyside/Cheshire Workshop Sessions 2021
Welcome to Tide:
An overview of Tide’s work & the variety of opportunities available
Tuesday January 12th 5:00pm - 6.00pm
Tuesday March 23rd 12:00 noon - 1.00pm
You Can't Pour from an Empty Cup:
Take time to look at your own emotional wellbeing, understand your triggers, & find key practical skills to use.
Tuesday January 26th 5:00pm - 6.00pm
Tuesday March 9th 12:00 noon - 1.00pm
Getting Your Point Across:
Strategies, tips & hints to help you prepare for tricky conversations & get your point across effectively
Tuesday February 9th 5:00pm - 6.00pm
Tuesday April 20th 12:00 noon - 1.00pm
Living Grief & Bereavement:
When caring for someone living with dementia, loss is not only felt at the end of life. This session acknowledges & gives you the opportunity to talk about the grief & loss felt while caring for someone living with dementia.
Tuesday February 23rd 5:00pm - 6.00pm
Tuesday April 6th 12:00 noon - 1.00pm
If you are interested in getting involved, would like the zoom details, or have any questions, please contact:
Sarah Butler-Boycott - Carer Involvement Lead (Merseyside & Cheshire)
Tide - Together in Dementia Everyday
Email: SarahBB@tide.uk.net Phone: 07704 168867