- Become a member of Tide by signing up here: https://www.tide.uk.net/
- Join our private peer support group on Facebook: Facebook Group
- Take part in our National Wednesday Coffee Mornings on Zoom, 10.30 - 11.30 am.
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
- Share your experiences
- Get involved in projects that influence policy, research, & practice
Merseyside/Cheshire Virtual Meet-Up - Every Thursday, 12.00 noon - 1.00pm
All carers & former carers of people living with dementia are welcome to come along to this local virtual meet-up - for peer support, discussion, advice & ideas. You can register on the link below & a zoom link will be automatically sent to you.
Specific Carer Groups:
- Carers of People living with Young Onset Dementia: 1st Tuesday of the month, 7.00pm - 8.00 pm.
- Carers of someone living in Residential Care: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Former Carers: Last Wednesday of the month, 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- Home Carers: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 7.00pm - 8.00pm